Independent Country manager – GermanyDispoCars
About the job
DispoFamily is a Travel & Hospitality management company. We offer a range of products and services as a travel management company, ground transportation services, accommodation booking and IT solutions, car rentals and tours.
Independent Country manager - Germany
Boost your career within DispoFamily, one of the fastest-growing Travel-Management companies in the world.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of DispoFamily's growth.
If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is the place for you. As a Sales Executive specialising in Partnerships, you are responsible for expanding all DispoFamily's suppliers across the country and attracting local travel professionals in to DispoFamily’s ecosystem.
This is an excellent opportunity to become the official representative of DispoFamily brands in Germany. Great possibility to earn extra income or build something big and become independent.
You would be self-employed and independent, willing to build your own thing.
You have demonstrable commercial experience within a B2B Sales environment and sound knowledgeable about travel services and the hospitality industry.
Either way, you will be committed to developing a successful career within travel sales and have a strong, self-motivated work ethic.
You will be someone who seizes opportunities to learn and progress and who wants to join us on the next exciting phase of our growth.
- Generate Leads through cold calling, developing a database of prospective partners segmented by industry sector and by their potential to deliver leads to DispoFamily's projects.
- Do local market research and present contracts to potential partners and also to final clients.
- Develop relationships with prospective partners, and potentially with end users of the platform.
- Constantly monitor the market and keep good relationships with customers and suppliers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in business development / sales
- Ability to talk to both potential partners and final clients: presenting the proposition, describing the platform and how that could be an asset for them (both the partners and the end users)
- Acute analytical skills; be able to leverage data to detect potential opportunities
- Understanding of travel and hospitality industries
- Fluent in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in travel industry or sales
- Basic understanding of the Travel industry, with the interest and ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Motivated to work in a target-driven environment.
- Experience in selling / dealing with Small and Medium enterprises
- Travel and Hospitality industry experience
- Experience in finding and managing partnerships: from sourcing of new partners, to convincing prospect partners of the value of our proposition, to onboarding new partners (getting legal requirements) and defining final contract terms
DispoFamily is an affiliate program, representing multiple projects in the travel and hospitality industry, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Riga as well as London, Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Tallinn and have a presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes DispoFamily a special place to be. From Helsinki to Cairo, Lisbon to Tokyo, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across our company.
Hard work pays off: Working with almost all Fortune 500 companies from all over the world, with the biggest brands that you can think of. Trusted by more than 40 government institutions around the world as well as our highest achievement - Council of the President of France.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced travel and hospitality industry.
Contact us: email@example.com